Visa Support

Visa requirement for Canada

Most people need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada – not both. Some people may only need their valid passport.
Find out if you need a visa to travel to Canada

COVID-19 entry to Canada Advisories

Find out more about Covid-19 requirement for Canada

Letter of Invitation (visa)

ISABE-2022 wishes to support international authors and invited speakers in their efforts to secure the required travel documentation to attend the conference. Letters of invitation can help support the visa application process.

How to request a letter of invitation

Please email the conference secretary ( with the subject line “ISABE-2022 Invitation Letter” along with the following information:
  • If presenting, the name of your accepted paper
  • The full address that should appear in the letter
  • The full name (as per your passport) and title of the person to whom the letter should be addressed
  • The email address you wish the letter to be sent
  • Passport number
  • Any other information that you believe is needed in order to process your request for a letter of invitation

Letters of invitation will be sent via email only, within three business days after receipt of all requested information above.